Homemade honey mustard sauce is SOO good! It’s easy, sweet, and creamy and you will be able to use it on just about everything!
Quick and simple, this recipe will take you only a few minutes from start to finish! You will go crazy over the delicious taste! In fact, try it with these tried and true recipes like this Chicken Salad, this delicious Pretzel Chicken, or some amazing Air Fryer Brats.
Honey Mustard Dressing
Once you’ve tried this Homemade honey mustard, you will never go back to buying it at the store! It’s such a classic taste that can be used with salads, meat, and veggies! The best part about this recipe is that you can make it ahead of time! In fact, go ahead and double the recipe because you’ll love it so much! It will last in your fridge for a week and you will be trying to find every excuse that you can to eat this with something!
I think honey mustard is such an underrated sauce… I feel like the only time that I used to think about using it is when I was at a restaurant. And once I had it, the flavor was always so good! Which made me always wonder. WHY don’t I have some of this at home all the time?! So this recipe came about and I have been happier ever since! It’s so versatile and absolutely delicious to the taste, you will go crazy over it!
Ingredients in Honey Mustard Recipe
I know that I said that the best part about this is being able to make it ahead of time but… I think the best part about this is that you probably already have all of these ingredients in your house to make this! No having to go to the store to pick out obscure ingredients! So, no excuses, get out your bowl and whisk and make it right now! See the recipe card below for exact measurements.
- Dijon mustard: You can use regular mustard but I believe that the dijon makes this taste SO much better. It gves it a restaurant worthy flavor!
- Honey: This will balance out the tanginess with some sweet!
- Mayonaise: It’s a great base and makes this so creamy!
- Lemon juice: The juice keeps the recipe tasting fresh.
- Paprika: A delicious spice without the heat!
How to Make Homemade Honey Mustard
As if having all of the ingredients already at home doesn’t make this easy enough…This only takes one step and then you are finished! Quick and simple, you will have this ready to eat in less than 5 minutes! Whisk: Add dijon, honey, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and paprika. Whisk until smooth. Serve as desired.
Quick Tips for the Best Honey Mustard
Once you’ve made this amazing honey mustard sauce, here are a few tips on how to keep it fresh and delicious and use it all the time! It doesn’t last too long at our house because there are just SO many things to dip it in. Luckily it’s easy enough to make it over and over again!
- Stir it up: Once you’ve made this and it’s been in your fridge for a day or two, you will want to make sure that you stir it up well. Sometimes the ingredients can separate so whisk it up quickly and you’ll be ready to eat it in no time!
- Storing: Place this sauce in an airtight container in your fridge. It will last up to 6 days! If you don’t eat it before then…
- Dipping: This is one of my favrite sauces not only to use in recipes but to dip ALLLLL the things in! Try dipping some fresh vegetables, french fries or classic chicken nuggets.
Add dijon, honey, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and paprika. Whisk until smooth. Serve as desired.
Calories42kcal (2%)Carbohydrates6g (2%)Protein1g (2%)Fat2g (3%)Saturated Fat1g (5%)Polyunsaturated Fat1gMonounsaturated Fat1gTrans Fat1gCholesterol1mgSodium94mg (4%)Potassium15mgFiber1g (4%)Sugar6g (7%)Vitamin A27IU (1%)Vitamin C1mg (1%)Calcium5mg (1%)Iron1mg (6%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.