Paw driving! Titan the dog is caught on camera taking a joyride in a golf cart and smashing into owner’s truck
- Titan the English Mastiff unwittingly crashed the cart into his owner’s black truck
- The 10-year-old pooch was relaxing in the cart when he pressed the gas pedal
- Footage shows the cart crashing into Mallory Kmet’s truck after careening left
- The Winnipeg owner had originally thought a human was responsible for the damage they found after they returned from vacation
- Titan was remarkably unharmed and still enjoys safer rides in the cart with Kmet
This is the hilarious moment that a motorhead dog takes a golf cart for a ride – crashing it into his owner’s truck.
Titan, the beloved 10-year-old English Mastiff from Winnipeg, in the Canadian province of Manitoba, is seen sauntering around outside his home at the beginning of the security camera footage.
Titan then hops onto the cart and accidentally presses the gas pedal, sending the golf vehicle driving aimlessly across the yard.
Titan the Mastiff from Manitoba looks perplexed as the cart begins to move by his paw
The canine looked guiltily at the damage he had unwittingly caused at the end of the video
Calamity strikes in the video as the car careens left, directly into owner Mallory Kmet’s black Chevrolet truck.
Realising his mistake, the uninjured black dog jumps off of the vehicle and seems to surveille the damage he had caused.
Kmet told local reporters: ‘We were away and then we came back and I said to my husband, ‘Oh my god! Someone was in our yard and took our golf cart for a joy ride and smashed it into my truck’.
Titan can be seen cheekily sauntering towards the golf cart in his Winnipeg backyard before his accidental joyride
Titan was apparently seeking shelter under the hooded cart after being banned from his owner’s deck after being spayed by a skunk.
Kmet added: ‘He got on it but he’s too big. So he’s moving around and he sat on the gas pedal and it took off and hit my truck’.
‘The golf cart was pushed into the truck pretty good so he hit it pretty good.’
Despite the collision, the canine is still eager to ride in the golf cart and has been undeterred by his ordeal.