Connecticut authorities found an unconscious 13-year-old boy at his prep school Thursday morning, suffering an apparent opioid overdose on campus.
Police arrived at Hartford’s Sport and Medical Sciences Academy to find paramedics already applying CPR. They saw “evidence of narcotics” nearby and later determined the substance contained fentanyl – a highly dangerous synthetic opioid.
The teen and two other boys who complained of dizziness were rushed to Connecticut Children’s Medical…
Join our social media accounts to watch exclusive videos and photos