Tesla spontaneously catches fire while sitting in California junkyard


NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!

Northern California firefighters used 4,500 gallons of water to put out a fire in a Tesla Model S that spontaneously burst into flames and kept reigniting in a junkyard earlier this month, the Sacramento Fire District said.

The electric car had sustained major damage in a crash three weeks before and was scheduled to be dismantled when it caught fire. 

Firefighters made a pit for the Tesla and filled it with water to extinguish the flames.

Firefighters made a pit for the Tesla and filled it with water to extinguish the…



Read the Full Article Here foxnews

Join our social media accounts to watch exclusive videos and photos

Written by Bourbiza Mohamed

A technology enthusiast and a passionate writer in the field of information technology, cyber security, and blockchain

Germany triggers ‘alarm stage’ of gas emergency plan — RT World News

‘Another rejection’ – Man Utd brutally trolled over Christian Eriksen ‘transfer snub’ by former Liverpool ace Enrique