Sydney news: Tragic development as worker who caught fire while cleaning restaurant dies


Tragic development as worker who caught fire while cleaning restaurant dies after horrified diners tried to hold him up to sprinklers to cool his body

  • A restaurant worker has died in hospital after catching fire cleaning restaurant
  • The 24-year-old was cleaning floors at On Sunset restaurant in Parramatta   
  • The cleaning liquid was reportedly ignited due to an issue with the dishwasher
  • Workers held the man up to the sprinklers as they waited for emergency services



Read the Full Article Here Dailymail

Join our social media accounts to watch exclusive videos and photos

Written by Bourbiza Mohamed

A technology enthusiast and a passionate writer in the field of information technology, cyber security, and blockchain

‘Blanket ignorant exclusion’ is ‘not the answer’ to transgender swimming debate

“We needed that” “You gotta love it”