Boy develops a horrific ringworm infection after getting a trendy fade haircut at a busy barbershop


A mother claims her son developed a nasty case of ringworm after visiting a barbershop, as she issues a warning to other parents to be aware of poor sanitisation practices.

The woman, who wished to remain anonymous, took her 11-year-old son to the store in Sydney on September 4 to get a fade haircut for his birthday, a style where the sides are shaved short, and length is left on top.

But she claims a few days later, the fungal skin infection – which causes a rash and itchiness, appeared on…



Read the Full Article Here Dailymail

Join our social media accounts to watch exclusive videos and photos

Written by Bourbiza Mohamed

I have 26 years of experience as a professional writer and editor and have been working as a full time freelancer since 2011. I am originally from Casablanca, Morocco, and I graduated from Qatar University with a degree in journalism. I have worked for newspapers, magazines, news agencies, websites. I speak fluent Arabic, French, English, Russian and Spanish.

Scott Parker lined up to become Nice manager with Mauricio Pochettino to snub move and hold out on Premier League return

Sherry on Golden mission with Expat