in

Two Nardo Wick crew members – together with 15-YEAR-OLD boy who was armed with a gun – give up to Florida cops after ‘viciously beating fan unconscious when he requested his favourite rapper for a photograph’

Two Nardo Wick crew members – together with 15-YEAR-OLD boy who was armed with a gun – give up to Florida cops after ‘viciously beating fan unconscious when he requested his favourite rapper for a photograph’


Two members of rapper Nardo Wick’s entourage have turned themselves into police after allegedly beating considered one of followers who requested for a photograph. 

Legislation enforcement sources informed TMZ that the 2 suspects, Zachary L. Benton and a 15-year-old male turned themselves into Tampa police on Friday. 

The outlet reported that the 2 males have been charged with felony battery, whereas {the teenager} was charged with minor in possession of a firearm. 

George Obregon Jr, 20, was left hospitalized in important situation – with a extreme concussion and mind bleeding – after he was brutally assaulted.

Footage of the assault reveals Obregon stroll in direction of the rapper and his crew earlier than he’s sucker punched by one of many males, inflicting him to hit a brick wall. 

Law enforcement sources told TMZ that the two suspects, Zachary L. Benton, pictured here, and a 15-year-old male turned themselves into Tampa police on Friday

Legislation enforcement sources informed TMZ that the 2 suspects, Zachary L. Benton, pictured right here, and a 15-year-old male turned themselves into Tampa police on Friday

Obregon was left in critical condition - with a severe concussion and brain bleed

Obregon was left in critical condition - with a severe concussion and brain bleed

Obregon was left in important situation – with a extreme concussion and mind bleed 

As Obregon seems too shocked or damage to maneuver, one other member of Wick’s entourage punches him once more a number of occasions – as Wick tells the person to ‘chill’. 

Obregon then falls to the bottom and hits his head on the pavement as Wick is seen pulling the attacker off of him. 

A supply near the rapper, actual identify Horace Bernard Partitions III, informed TMZ that the pair didn’t have a detailed relationship with the star, and that they have been pals of pals. 

A spokesperson for Tampa Police stated to WFLA: ‘Eyewitnesses informed police when the sufferer tried to get an image, Benton punched him with out provocation and [the teenager] then ran over and punched the sufferer a number of extra occasions.’ 

A consultant for Wick informed DailyMail.com earlier this week: ‘The narrative about physique guard or safety is completely unfaithful.’

Wick’s supervisor, who goes by Qown Wick, added: ‘They don’t seem to be straight affiliated with Nardo.’

Wick took to Instagram tales to answer the allegations, claiming he had nothing to do with the assault of the fan, and that he has supplied assist to his household.

‘I do not stand with the state of affairs that occurred, I used to be totally unaware of the state of affairs that was about to happen.’

Footage of the attack shows Obregon walk towards the rapper and his crew before he is sucker punched by one of the men, causing him to hit a brick wall

Footage of the attack shows Obregon walk towards the rapper and his crew before he is sucker punched by one of the men, causing him to hit a brick wall

Footage of the assault reveals Obregon stroll in direction of the rapper and his crew earlier than he’s sucker punched by one of many males, inflicting him to hit a brick wall

After a second man punches Obregon, he falls to the ground and hits his head on the pavement

After a second man punches Obregon, he falls to the ground and hits his head on the pavement

After a second man punches Obregon, he falls to the bottom and hits his head on the pavement

Rapper Nardo Wick said that he is 'mad' after the video showed a member of his entourage knocking a fan unconscious - leaving him in critical condition with a brain bleed

Rapper Nardo Wick said that he is 'mad' after the video showed a member of his entourage knocking a fan unconscious - leaving him in critical condition with a brain bleed

Rapper Nardo Wick stated that he’s ‘mad’ after the video confirmed a member of his entourage knocking a fan unconscious – leaving him in important situation with a mind bleed 

Wick continued: ‘As quickly because it occurred I attempted to deescalate the state of affairs, and after the state of affairs I received involved along with his mama, I informed her I would do something to make it as much as him as a fan.’

The rapper claimed he isn’t attempting to cease the household from suing, however genuinely involved about him and his household.

‘I ain’t condone that. That wasn’t gangster, that wasn’t cool. I really like all my followers, I welcome them with open arms.

‘After the state of affairs occurred I used to be mad as hell. I contacted his household earlier than something was posted, I reached out to his mother to make it as much as him as a fan. Nothing like that’s ever gonna occur once more, I will be certain that of that.’

Wick additionally beforehand wrote: ‘I do not condone what occurred to my fan George after my present in any kind of method, I expressed to him and his mama how sorry and anxious I used to be that it occurred to him, a number of occasions earlier than something was even posted or on the web.

‘I am unable to management one other grown man actions, I ain’t know that was gone occur, and I used to be mad when it occurred.

‘I attempted to cease it as you may see within the video, and if any person received the longer video you may see how mad I used to be, I really like and respect all my followers and do not condone in what occurred in any respect dat s**t ain’t gangsta or cool in no kind of method.’

The young man's furious family have taken to social media to demand justice for Obregon. He is seen in the hospital

The young man's furious family have taken to social media to demand justice for Obregon. He is seen in the hospital

The younger man’s livid household have taken to social media to demand justice for Obregon. He’s seen within the hospital

The household of Obregon slammed Wick earlier this week for not cooperating with police, and revealed they plan to file a lawsuit.  

Talking in Spanish, Cuba native George Obregon Sr stated that Wick is aware of who his son’s attackers have been as a result of they have been in his group, however has declined to collaborate with authorities. 

‘Wick has not spoken to us. What he ought to do is collaborate with police as a result of these males have been with him, they got here out of the place collectively,’ Obregon Sr informed DailyMail.com on Wednesday. 

‘We do not know the suspect’s identify as a result of the rapper has not recognized them. [Wick] is just not speaking. He doesn’t need to cooperate.’

The heartbroken father added that George has proven indicators of enchancment, however stays in important situation and is having reminiscence points. 

Obregon Sr stated he couldn’t present too many particulars as a result of the household has begun authorized proceedings towards the rapper.

‘We do not know if George goes to be okay… there could be long run results. We’re very scared, you do not know what can occur with a blow to the top,’ Obregon Sr stated.

Wick took to Instagram Stories to respond to the allegations, claiming he had nothing to do with the assault of the fan, and that he has offered help Obregon's family

Wick took to Instagram Stories to respond to the allegations, claiming he had nothing to do with the assault of the fan, and that he has offered help Obregon's family

Wick took to Instagram Tales to answer the allegations, claiming he had nothing to do with the assault of the fan, and that he has supplied assist Obregon’s household

George Obregon Sr told DailyMail.com rapper Nardo Wick has refused to identify the two men who attacked his son George Jr in Tampa on Monday

George Obregon Sr told DailyMail.com rapper Nardo Wick has refused to identify the two men who attacked his son George Jr in Tampa on Monday

George Obregon Sr informed DailyMail.com rapper Nardo Wick has refused to establish the 2 males who attacked his son George Jr in Tampa on Monday

The father also stated his entire family has been left in shock and despair, and he has not been able to watch the full video of the assault

The father also stated his entire family has been left in shock and despair, and he has not been able to watch the full video of the assault

The daddy additionally said his complete household has been left in shock and despair, and he has not been capable of watch the complete video of the assault

Obregon Sr additionally said his complete household has been left in shock and despair, and he has not been capable of watch the complete video of the assault, which has gone viral.

‘Now we have an ache in our coronary heart and really feel a way of helplessness that no one can picture till you undergo it your self,’ he stated. ‘I cant even end watching the video, I need to watch it body by body to see what occurred however my physique simply cannot…. it is such an excellent abuse, I simply cannot realize it.’

George Jr’s household had described Wick because the younger man’s favourite artist, and Obregon Sr informed DailyMail.com he even has posters of the rapper throughout his room.

‘My son is an genuine man who’s beloved by folks… he has one million pals… he’s a dreamer, and he liked this rapper – he has his footage in his room, think about how we really feel! The photograph continues to be in his room and I simply need to rip it,’ Obregon Sr stated.

Wick, from Jacksonville, has over two million followers on Instagram and is understood for his 2021 tune Who Need Smoke?

He has labored with rappers comparable to 21 Savage, Future and Lil Child.



Read more on dailymail

Written by bourbiza mohamed

Bourbiza Mohamed is a freelance journalist and political science analyst holding a Master's degree in Political Science. Armed with a sharp pen and a discerning eye, Bourbiza Mohamed contributes to various renowned sites, delivering incisive insights on current political and social issues. His experience translates into thought-provoking articles that spur dialogue and reflection.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

Dems launch pro-Biden tremendous PAC in New Hampshire, give Dean Phillips the chilly shoulder

Dems launch pro-Biden tremendous PAC in New Hampshire, give Dean Phillips the chilly shoulder

GOP congressman filmed threatening ex-staffer in expletive-filled tirade

GOP congressman filmed threatening ex-staffer in expletive-filled tirade